A Lean Six Sigma Green Belt can eliminate waste and improve the performance of any business process. This course has been designed to provide participants with a thorough knowledge of the Lean & Six Sigma (LSS) methodologies, tools, and
1 – Lean Six Sigma Introduction
- Introduction to Lean Six Sigma
- Overview Lean Six Sigma Principles & Terminology
- Roles and Responsibilities in a Lean Six Sigma Organization
- Value Stream Maps
- 7 Wastes
- Project Selection
2 – Define Phase
- Voice of Customer
- Project Charter
- Process Mapping (high level and detailed mapping)
3 – Measure Phase
- Selecting Measures: Y=(f)x
- Data Collection Planning
- Baseline Data Collection
- Basic Statistics
4 – Analyze Phase
- Process Analysis (Non-Value Add vs. Value Add)
- Graphical Analysis
- Determining Root Cause
5 – Improve Phase
- Lean Solution Concepts: Standard Work, Batch Size Reduction, Work Cells, Kanban, Pull Systems and Kaizen Events
- Brainstorming Solutions to Address Root Cause
- Solution Selection, Pilot and Implementation
- Improvement Data Capture
6 – Control Phase
- Monitoring, Revision and Response Plans
- Mistake Proofing and Visual Management
- By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Explain Six Sigma and its importance in driving and sustaining business improvement
- Examine the defined stage components and generate the project charter
Discuss data collection and analysis stages using various tools in Minitab
- Improve and control processes using various Six Sigma tools
- Apply various tools usually used in a Six Sigma project (variation removal) and Lean approach (waste removal)
Who Should Attend
Managers, supervisors, and professionals who wish to fully utilize the Six Sigma approach in their organizations or gain professional certification or learn how Six Sigma relates to work and business improvement.
The Training HUB Premises: BLD #5, Sq. 1181 – Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
Registration and Payment
- Open www.thetraining-hub.com/ Training Facilities/Course Registration and fill out your registration form.
- Course fees include material, lunch, 2 coffee breaks, and a certificate.
- Payment by cheque in The Training HUB’s name, cash to our address, or bank transfer.
- Your registration is confirmed only after course payment
- Payment is non-refundable; however, participants can be substituted or can attend the next confirmed round of the same course or another course.
For More Information
Phone: 0222692086 / 7 / 8
Mobile: 01280720167- 01280653407