Scrum is the most widely known framework in Agile; but what makes Scrum Special, and what makes the SCRUM master so important and what are they all about.
- The Agile Manifesto
- The SCRUM Methodology overview
- The Roles and Responsibility of the SCRUM Master
- Dynamics of Team facilitation in the scrum process
- Leading Scrum Ceremonies
- How to use Burn up and Burn down charts to manage and govern scrum Teams
Upon Completion of the program, the participant will be able to:
- Define the two terms empirical process vs. defined process
- Describe difference between iterative, adaptive and incremental delivery
- Describe the Scrum roles and scrum team characteristics
- Promote servant leadership
- Focus on the value of different scrum meetings
- Explain scrum artifacts
- Define scrum team performance tools
- Describe the different methods of sizing and estimating
- Explain the value of self-organizing teams
- Focus on the value of the adaptive leadership
- Practicing full scrum workshop
Who Should Attend
Technical Staff, CS , Sales, any level of Organization Employees
Three days before the course date.
The Training HUB Premises: BLD #5, Sq. 1181 – Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
Registration and Payment
- Open www.thetraining-hub.com/ Training Facilities/Course Registration and fill your registration form.
- Course fees include material, lunch, 2 coffee breaks and certificate.
- Payment by cheque in The Training HUB’s name, cash to our address or by bank transfer.
- Your registration is confirmed only after course payment
- Payment is non-refundable; however, participant can be substituted or can attend next confirmed round of the same course or another course.
For More Information
Phone: 0222692086 / 7 / 8
Mobile: 01280720167- 01280653407