Presented to learn everything you need to know to get the job or promotion or to grow your business and the bottom line. Intended to build better and longer-lasting relationships. In addition, you will feel more confident than you ever have no matter what the business setting.
- Business Introduction.
- First Impressions.
- Business Cards.
- One-to-one meetings.
- Group meetings.
- Meetings etiquette:
- General Guidelines.
- Objection techniques.
- Being proactive.
- Email Writing:
- Dress code:
- Formal Attire.
- Semi-Formal Attire.
- Giving Criticism.
- Receiving Criticism.
- Cubicle/Partition Etiquette
- Behavioral Styles according to Different Character Types:
- Determine one’s character type.
- How to deal with different character types.
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Present themselves correctly to guarantee a positive first impression.
- Manage themselves and others efficiently in meetings.
- Compose e-mails in a manner that delivers messages accurately.
- Contrast different dress-codes.
- Hack the secrets to constructive criticism.
- Display best behavior in a cubicle/shared office setting.
- Co-relate different character types with how to deal with them.
Who Should Attend
All levels of an organization’s hierarchy.
Three days before the course date.
The Training HUB Premises: BLD #5, Sq. 1181 – Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
Registration and Payment
- Open www.thetraining-hub.com/ Training Facilities/Course Registration and fill your registration form.
- Course fees include material, lunch, 2 coffee breaks and certificate.
- Payment by cheque in The Training HUB’s name, cash to our address or by bank transfer.
- Your registration is confirmed only after course payment
- Payment is non-refundable; however, participant can be substituted or can attend next confirmed round of the same course or another course.
For More Information
Phone: 0222692086 / 7 / 8
Mobile: 01280720167- 01280653407