All organizations face uncertainty in meeting their objectives. Risk Management is a systematic framework and process for maximizing those areas where outcomes can be controlled while minimizing those that cannot be predicted, and over which control cannot be exercised. The new version of ISO 31000 is shorter than the earlier version, and it presents a high-level overview of risk management and how a risk management initiative can be implemented. ISO 31000 suggests that effective risk management is characterized by principles, framework and process.
Introduction to ISO 31000 and risk management program:
- Course objectives and structure
- Concepts and definitions of risk
- Risk management standards, frameworks and methodologies
- Fundamental principles of Risk Management
- Implementing a risk management framework
- Context establishment
Risk identification, assessment, risk evaluation and treatment according to ISO 31000
- The risk management process
- Risk Identification
- Risk Analysis
- Risk Evaluation
- Risk Assessment with a quantitative method
- Risk Treatment
Risk acceptance, communication, consultation and monitoring according to ISO 31000
- Risk Acceptance
- Risk Communication and Consultation
- Risk Monitoring and Review
- Presentation of risk assessment methodologies
- Practical workshop on implementing ISO 31000 in your organization
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Understand the basic concepts of risk management based on ISO 31000 and its principal processes.
- Understand the goal, content and correlation between ISO 31000 and IEC/ISO 31010 and other standards and regulatory frameworks.
- Master the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques for the implementation and effective management of risk.
- Interpret the ISO 31000 requirements on risk management in a specific context of an organization.
- Develop the expertise to support an organization to manage and monitor a risk management program as specified in ISO 31000.
- Acquire the necessary skills to effectively advise organizations on the best practices in Risk Management.
- Strengthen the personal qualities necessary to act with due professional care when implementing a risk management.
- Risk based thinking approach is connected to the New Version of ISO9001, which is the SL of the new structured ISO standards.
Who Should Attend
- This program is intended for managers and prospective implementers of risk management, and for stakeholders in such efforts.
- Responsible individuals that need to ensure that they are effectively managing risk within an organization.
- Risk analyst and management officers.
- Line managers and project managers.
- Executive managers and line managers across all organizations, public and private.
- Professionals responsible for the development of standards, guides, procedures and codes of practice that show the way the risk is managed inside the context of these documents.
3 days / 4 hours a day
Three days before the course date.
The Training HUB Premises: BLD #5, Sq. 1181 – Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
Registration and Payment
- Open www.thetraining-hub.com/ Training Facilities/Course Registration and fill your registration form.
- Course fees include material, lunch, 2 coffee breaks and certificate.
- Payment by cheque in The Training HUB’s name, cash to our address or by bank transfer.
- Your registration is confirmed only after course payment
- Payment is non-refundable; however, participant can be substituted or can attend next confirmed round of the same course or another course.
For More Information
Phone: 0222692086 / 7 / 8
Mobile: 01280720167- 01280653407