The overarching learning objective of this course is to develop a comprehensive set of skills that will allow you to function effectively as a Six Sigma Green Belt. The Green Belt body of knowledge includes techniques for both quantitative and non-quantitative analysis, as well as the team leadership skills necessary to get projects across the goal line and to develop a comprehensive set of skills that will allow you to function effectively as a Six Sigma Green Belt. The Green Belt body of knowledge includes techniques for both quantitative and non-quantitative analysis, as well as the team leadership skills necessary to get projects across the goal line with a solid general knowledge of the theory, composition, and implementation of a Six Sigma initiative.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Think about your organization as a collection of processes, with inputs that determine the output.
- Relate Six Sigma concepts to the overall business mission and objectives.
- Use the concept of a sigma level to evaluate the capability of a process or organization.
- Understand and apply the five-step DMAIC model as a framework to organize process improvement activity.
- Employ a wide range of continuous process improvement techniques within the DMAIC model.
- Recognize the organizational factors that are necessary groundwork for a successful Six Sigma effort.
- Employ your Six Sigma skills to lead a successful process improvement project to deliver meaningful results to the organization.
|09:00 a.m.||Introduction & ObjectivesLean Six Sigma House Pillars.
What makes a good Black Belt?
|Morning “teach back” quiz. – Activity Analyse Phase.
Process Analysis tools.
|Morning “teach back” quiz. – Activity Control Phase. Control Plans
|10:45 a.m.||Define Phase. Project Chartering.
Define phase deliverables
|Analyse Phase. Process Analysis tools.Fining the root cause
|Interactive DMAICV Simulation Hands-on experience|
|12:15 p.m.||Measure Phase. Measure Phase Model.Basic Statistics
VOC, HOQ, CCR
|Improve Phase. Improve Phase Model
Process Flow Improvement
|Leading Teams. Developing an effective team.Nine Team Roles.
Self “Belbin Test” – Exercise
VOC, HOQ, CCR
“Thinking Like a Kid”
Success factors for effective change management.
Who Should Attend
Those interested in the Six Sigma & performance improvement
18 hours in 3 days
Three days before the course date.
The Training HUB Premises: BLD #5, Sq. 1181 – Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
Registration and Payment
- Open www.thetraining-hub.com/ Training Facilities/Course Registration and fill your registration form.
- Course fees include material, lunch, 2 coffee breaks and certificate.
- Payment by cheque in The Training HUB’s name, cash to our address or by bank transfer.
- Your registration is confirmed only after course payment
- Payment is non-refundable; however, participant can be substituted or can attend next confirmed round of the same course or another course.
For More Information
Phone: 0222692086 / 7 / 8
Mobile: 01280720167- 01280653407