Nowadays, a key step on the road to your professional success is your ability to inform, persuade, and build relationships at work. In this course, you will practice advanced communicating in a variety of contexts. Essentially, successful companies are realizing that investing in having people who communicate well and cooperate effectively with others is of strategic importance for organizational excellence and success. Therefore, this course aims to equip you with the knowledge and skills you need in an attempt to become more influential in the workplace.
- New role of manager
- Interactive Skills
- Communication model
- Coaching for maximum performance
- Delegation without losing control
- Team management
- Decision making styles
- Performance management
- Setting SMART objectives
- Feedback methods
- Power of recognition
- Action plan
Upon Completion of the program, the participant will be able to:
- Rise the role of managers in today’s modern organizations.
- Identify 3 roles for managing people
- Practice interactive skills for best communication
- Apply advanced communication model
- Identify opportunities for coaching and delegation
- Identify 4 phases and actions in team management
- Lead their teams to greatness
- Create an Organizational Environment that allows and generates Excellence
Who Should Attend
- Managers, supervisors & potential leaders
- General managers of SME (small to medium enterprises)
Three days before the course date.
The Training HUB Premises: BLD #5, Sq. 1181 – Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
Registration and Payment
- Open www.thetraining-hub.com/ Training Facilities/Course Registration and fill your registration form.
- Course fees include material, lunch, 2 coffee breaks and certificate.
- Payment by cheque in The Training HUB’s name, cash to our address or by bank transfer.
- Your registration is confirmed only after course payment
- Payment is non-refundable; however, participant can be substituted or can attend next confirmed round of the same course or another course.
For More Information
Phone: 0222692086 / 7 / 8
Mobile: 01280720167- 01280653407