- The Career Development course is designed to give Orange’s future leaders the opportunity to evaluate and plan their career, as well as expand their job-related skills and knowledge.
- The Career Development workshop teaches participants how to define career aspirations, develop career goals, create career strategies, identify personal preferences, develop skills for career advancement, explore career options, and evaluate a career. Participants will also be able to define the stages of career development, learn how to excel at work, market personal skills, remain competitive, maintain productivity, develop self-discipline, develop a professional image, and maintain performance and morale. Course examples, case studies and activities include how to network for career advancement, seek career guidance, develop a career network, network effectively, communicate effectively, build beneficial working relationships, and define mentoring and coaching needs.
Program Content –
- Self-assessment … Know yourself (Skills, Values & Interests)
- Define your strength areas that will help you to minimize your area of development (Gallup overview)
- Draw your road map
- Career action plan and timeline with milestones
- How to boost your career ladder
- What HR and top management seek in future leaders
- Top 5 secrets of wining hikers
- Wall of dreams (activity)
- Have your own mentor
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to
- Design their own career development road map
- Know what it should take to take a higher step
- Understand and acknowledge the traits that HR or top management are looking for to promote someone.
- Know the reason of having a mentor.
Who Should Attend
- Senior Team Leaders
- Team Leaders
- Senior Supervisors
2 Online Sessions (2 Hours each)
Three days before the course date.
The Training HUB Premises: BLD #5, Sq. 1181 – Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
Registration and Payment
- Open www.thetraining-hub.com/ Training Facilities/Course Registration and fill your registration form.
- Course fees include material, lunch, 2 coffee breaks and certificate.
- Payment by cheque in The Training HUB’s name, cash to our address or by bank transfer.
- Your registration is confirmed only after course payment
- Payment is non-refundable; however, participant can be substituted or can attend next confirmed round of the same course or another course.
For More Information
Phone: 0222692086 / 7 / 8
Mobile: 01280720167- 01280653407