The APICS Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) provides a comprehensive body of knowledge, best practices and standards for those in production and inventory control, a critical function within an organization for reducing costs and achieving a competitive edge. CPIM serves the needs of both professionals and employers around the world by making you a more valuable asset to your organization and keeping you and your organization more competitive in today’s global economy.
The supply chain is all about cooperation and collaboration
- Supply chain management professionals need to understand the interactions and inter-dependencies across the functions, and the often conflicting pressures and imperatives of the various participants
- CPIM can provide tools to help you improve operations, increase customer satisfaction and company profit.
- CPIM provides insights into how the various pieces work together and what tools, approaches, technologies and measurements support and encourage achievement of supply chain objectives
- CPIM designation demonstrates a grasp of that knowledge and documents the individual’s competence for the benefit of both the individual and the organization
- Strategic Management of Resources (SMR)
- Developing a Business Strategy
- Gathering and Analysing Internal/External Information.
- Where Will We Compete?
- How Will We Compete?
- Sustainability and Strategy.
- Business Planning .
- Aligning the Operations Strategy .
- Master Planning of Resources (MPR)
- Demand Management
- Sales and Operations Planning
- Master Scheduling
- Distribution Planning
- Detailed Scheduling and Planning (DSP)
- Inventory Management
- Materials Requirement Planning
- Managing Projects
- Detailed Capacity Planning
- Planning Procurement and External Sources of Supply
- Execution and Control of Operations (ECO)
- Execution of Operations
- Scheduling and Authorization
- Quality, Communication and Continuous Improvement .
- Design Concepts and Trade-Offs
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Increase inventory accuracy and reduce inventory
- Improve forecasting
- Improve the S&OP process
- Manage and apply capacity resource planning
- Work more productively with your company’s ERP system
Who Should Attend
- Purchasing Dept.
- Warehousing Dept.
- Inventory Control Dept.
- Logistics Dept.
- Production Dept.
- Finance & HR & IT Depts.
- Customer Service Dept.
- Quality Dept.
- Demand Analyst
- Supply Chain Managers
Three days before the course date.
The Training HUB Premises: BLD #5, Sq. 1181 – Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
Registration and Payment
- Open www.thetraining-hub.com/ Training Facilities/Course Registration and fill your registration form.
- Course fees include material, lunch, 2 coffee breaks and certificate.
- Payment by cheque in The Training HUB’s name, cash to our address or by bank transfer.
- Your registration is confirmed only after course payment
- Payment is non-refundable; however, participant can be substituted or can attend next confirmed round of the same course or another course.
For More Information
Phone: 0222692086 / 7 / 8
Mobile: 01280720167- 01280653407