Ever wonder the role of a Product Owner in Agile, or to be more specific in SCRUM. Is he a Product Manager, or a Project Manager or a Project Sponsor? Does he lead the team performance, or does he lead the product? All of the questions are at your fingertips through a constructive collaborative workshop 60% focusing on application and practicing enabling future product owners and agile enthusiasts to identify their next step
- The Scrum process
- The Scrum ceremonies
- The Roles and Responsibilities of the Product Manager in the Scrum process
- Value Chains and Value proposition tools and techniques
- Agile Contracts and procurement
- Managing customer Value
- User Story writing
- User Points and Value Points estimation and tracking through Burn up and Burn down charts
- Aligning Product metrics with strategic vision in business development
Upon Completion of the program, the participant will be able to:
- Identify and value the Agile Landscape
- Bust all Agile Myths for successful Agile adoption
- Understand the underlying Values of SCRUM
- Combine the incremental and iterative development
- Define, describe and distinguish the clear role of the Product Owner
- Understand the Facets of product Ownership
- Craft the Vision Statement and becoming the Product Champion
- Recognize the traits of Great Product Vision
- Clearly Distinguish the Product Owner from the Scrum Master
- Build the Dynamics between the Product Owner and Scrum Master
- Build, Manage, track, balance and Maintain the Product Backlog
- Estimate efficiently and effectively the story and Value points meeting the customers’ bar of excellence
- Aligning strategic visions and Product Visions
- Understand Agile Contracts and financial management of Agile Projects
Who Should Attend
Technical Staff, CS , Sales, any level of Organization Employees
Three days before the course date.
The Training HUB Premises: BLD #5, Sq. 1181 – Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
Registration and Payment
- Open www.thetraining-hub.com/ Training Facilities/Course Registration and fill your registration form.
- Course fees include material, lunch, 2 coffee breaks and certificate.
- Payment by cheque in The Training HUB’s name, cash to our address or by bank transfer.
- Your registration is confirmed only after course payment
- Payment is non-refundable; however, participant can be substituted or can attend next confirmed round of the same course or another course.
For More Information
Phone: 0222692086 / 7 / 8
Mobile: 01280720167- 01280653407