Seven Magic Words For Better Communication
Communication Skills training is presented to individuals aiming to acquire an idea why they find it easier to communicate with some people more than others and what is the optimal communication strategies that enhance their understanding and verbal communication with others.
- Introduction to Communication Skills
o What is communication
o Communication process
o Type of Characters we communicate with
- Perspectives in Communication
o Visual perception
- Elements of Communication
o Tone of voice
o Body language
o Verbal communication
- Communication Styles
- Basic Listening Skills
o Active listening
o Communication & Negotiation
o Communication & Sales
- Determine your and other people’s personality type
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
o State the communication elements and process
o Identify his/her own communication style
o Implement the basis listening skills
o Enhance quality of relationship and productivity
Who Should Attend:
Any person who interacts with others in the workplace.
2 days from 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Three days before the course date.
The Training Hub: BLD #5, Sq. 1181 – Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
Registration and Payment:
- Course fees: 2500 EGP
- Course fees include material, lunch, 2 coffee breaks and certificate.
- Payment by cheque in The Training HUB’s name, cash to our address or by bank transfer.
- Your registration is confirmed only after course payment
- Payment is nonrefundable, however participant can be substituted or can attend next confirmed round of the same course or another course.