What does a Training Coordinator do?
Training Coordinator responsibilities include communicating with managers to identify training needs and mapping out development plans for teams and individuals. Training Coordinators are responsible for managing, coordinating and conducting all training programs.
You should also be familiar with the instructors, equipment and educational material requirements for each project.
Ultimately, the role of the Training Coordinator is to oversee all professional development at our company.
- Map out annual training plans for management, HR, customer support and more
- Select appropriate training methods or activities (e.g. simulations, mentoring, on-the-job training, professional development classes)
- Use known education principles and stay up-to-date on new training methods and techniques
- Prepare and order educational aids and materials
- Assess instructional effectiveness and determine the impact of training.
- Gather feedback from trainers and trainees after each educational session
- Maintain updated curriculum database and training records
- Manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment
- Research and recommend new training methods, like gamification
- Proven work experience as a Training Coordinator, Training Facilitator or similar role
- Hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting
- Familiarity with traditional and modern job training methods and techniques
- MS Office proficiency
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
- Strong communication skills
- BS degree in Education, Training, HR or related field