The Workshop of Purchasing and the Supply Chain Management provides a comprehensive body of knowledge, best practices and standards for those in Procurement, Contracting, Purchasing, Logistics & Transportation, Physical Distribution, Inventory Control, Designing, Execution, and Control Operations through all the supply chain activities and the critical function within an organization for reducing costs, maximizing profits, and achieving a competitive edge with our customers by effectively managing the right hand CRM Customer Relationship Management and the other hand SRM Supplier Relationship Management. The Supply Chain Management Workshop serves the needs of both professionals and employers by making you a more valuable asset to your organization and keeping you and your organization more competitive in today’s global economy.
The supply chain is all about cooperation and collaboration
- Supply chain management professionals need to understand the interactions and inter-dependencies across the functions, and the often conflicting pressures and imperatives of the various participants
- Provide tools to help you improve operations, increase customer satisfaction and company profit.
- Provide insights into how the various pieces work together and what tools, approaches, technologies and measurements support and encourage achievement of supply chain objectives
- Introduction to Supply Chain Management
- Demand Management (S & Ops)
- Materials Requirement Planning (MRP)
- Purchasing Management
- Supplier Network Determination (Sole, Single & Multiple)
- The Supply Chain & Procurement /Purchasing Concepts
- The Importance of Purchasing and Supplier Base and Supplier Selection
- Supplier Selection and Evaluation
- Data Analysis and Supplier Evaluation
- Make or Buy Decision Making – Pricing /Costing Strategy
- The Supplier Selection Method Analytical Hierarchy Process
- The Supplier Selection Method Weighted Point Method
- The Supplier Selection Method Categorical Method
- The Supplier Selection Method Cost Ratio Method
- The Supplier Selection Method (Karljick Model) & Supplier Auditing
- Supplier Risk Management on Product Life Cycle
- E-Purchasing, E-Sourcing Concepts
- The Role Of CPO (Chief Procurement Officers) In Future Enterprises
- Inventory Management
- Aggregate Inventory Management
- Item Inventory Management
- ABC Classification
- Inventory Planning Policies (EOQ, POQ, FOQ, KANBAN, MIN/MAX, Etc.)
- INCOTERMS & Payment Methods
- Execution and Control
- Physical Distribution and Transportation Cost and Moods
- Total Cost of Ownership costing method
- Continues Improvement
Project PowerPoint Presentation for each Team of participants for Creating A Kind of Improvement in their Organization using Supply Chain Activities and Practices.
Upon Completion of the program, the participant will be able to:
- Understanding the Basics of Supply Chain Management concept and activities
- Understanding the main functions of procurement and purchasing
- Clarifying the role of supplier’s relationship management functions especially supplier selection and evaluation
- Improving the tools of data collection and data analysis skills with efficiently and effectively using to perform purchasing tasks, bid evaluation, and supply base management.
Who Should Attend
- Purchasing Dept.
- Inventory Control Dept.
- Logistics Dept.
- Engineering Dept. Production Dept.
- Finance & HR & IT Depts.
- Quality Dept.
- Demand Analyst
- Supply Chain Managers
5 days from 10 a.m to 4 p.m
Three days before the course date.
The Training HUB Premises: BLD #5, Sq. 1181 – Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
Registration and Payment
- Open www.thetraining-hub.com/ Training Facilities/Course Registration and fill your registration form.
- Course fees include material, lunch, 2 coffee breaks and certificate.
- Payment by cheque in The Training HUB’s name, cash to our address or by bank transfer.
- Your registration is confirmed only after course payment
- Payment is non-refundable; however, participant can be substituted or can attend next confirmed round of the same course or another course.
For More Information
Phone: 0222692086 / 7 / 8
Mobile: 01280720167- 01280653407