Training Of the Trainers ( TOT )
A highly practical program designed for trainers who need to enhance their skills in identifying the training course needs, develop, design and structure course contents, materials, plans and aid in presenting the training content in a professional manner.
- Why are we here?
- Training Alliance o Where’s the training focus?
- Assess and analyze o Design and develop
- Implement and facilitate
- Skill practice delivery
- Evaluate and enhance
- Define learning, education and training
- The difference between learning, training and education
- Why we need training? o Areas of training
o Why do we need to train the trainers? o What does a trainer do? o Learning ladder o Facilitator presentation skills o Establishing credibility o Classroom Management o Dealing with different types of participants o Supportive learning environment o Audience analysis
o Learning Outcomes o Training techniques o Asking & receiving questions o Training need assessment
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
o Demonstrate readiness to participate actively in the session o Value the importance of their role o Recognize characteristics of a good learner mindset o Identify values & ethics of the Learning Development profession o Identify different angels of facilitator/trainer focus o Incorporate customer and stakeholder needs o Differentiate between Learning/ Learning experience & Training/ facilitation/coaching o Differentiate between true learning and false one o Identify components that make an effective presentation (clarity, credibility, voice & visual) o Identify factors that establish credibility as a facilitator/ trainer o Identify different types of participants o Illustrate how to deal with the main types of participants o Identify factors of Supportive Learning Environment o Suggest actions to be taken to create Safe Learning Environment
Who Should Attend
o Training professionals and new trainers o Owners and managers responsible for training employees
The Training Hub: BLD #5, Sq. 1181 – Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
Registration and Payment:
- Course fees: 2500 EGP
- Course fees include material, lunch, 2 coffee breaks and certificate.
- Payment by cheque in The Training HUB’s name, cash to our address or by bank transfer.
- Your registration is confirmed only after course payment
- Payment is nonrefundable, however participant can be substituted or can attend next confirmed round of the same course or another course.